Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly includes a brass nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat tube (built-in PTFE tube), thermocouple, heating rod and the terminal. The black wire is the thermocouple and the white wire is the heating rod. The voltage is 24V, and the power is 25-30W. Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly is suitable for V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle, sold on Raise3D’s official website. The heating block has been marked for the left extruder.
1x aluminum heating block
1x heating rod (voltage is 24V, power is 25-40W)
1x 0.4MM brass nozzle
1x 17.7 mm throat tube
|Material||Aluminum + Titanium Alloy + Brass|
|Throat tube length||17.7mm|
|Throat tube material||Titanium alloy|
|Aluminum heating block size||18 x 12 x 12mm|
|Working temperature||300℃ max.|
|Package size (WxHxD)||130x110x20mm|
- Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D E2 Left Hot End Assembly is compatible with the Raise3D E2 printer; the thermocouple interface is a terminal, which is easy to install, and can be directly inserted into the extruder controller board.
- Anti-leakage and anti-clogging design: The nozzle of the extruder is seamlessly connected to the throat tube to prevent leakage or blockage of filaments.
- Heat resistance: The maximum working temperature is 300°C.
- Nozzle can be replaced: V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle, sold on Raise3D’s official website.
- Compatible with various filaments: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
- Compatible filament diameter: 1.75mm filament
- When disassembling and assembling the hot end, please power off the printer. The temperature of the hot end can be very high, so please wear the supplied heat-insulating gloves and use needle-nose pliers to perform any intervention.
- Be sure to check all wiring and power supply ratings carefully. It is recommended to perform any intervention on the nozzle only after turning off the power to avoid the possibility of a short circuit and fire.
- Please consult the Manual-how to replace the hot end assembly for how to disassemble and assemble the hot end.