Raise3D High Temperature Build Plate is made of 100% pure borosilicate glass. Its hardness is as high as 8 Mohs. It can work at a temperature of 400°C, and it heats quickly and evenly. The Raise3D High Temperature Build Plate is very and smooth, ensuring a smooth and flat base for each printed model and thus obtaining a higher-precision printing result. The glass Build Plate is more durable, able to withstand multiple uses without frequent replacement.
1×High Temperature Build Plate
Packaging Size for N1 (WxDxH): 312×296×35mm
Packaging Size for N2/N2P (WxDxH): 400×395×60mm
Weight with Packaging: 480g
Material: Borosilicate glass
For Raise3D N Series printers.
Printing surface NOT INCLUDED.
- High flatness: The improved Raise3D High Temperature Build Plate is flatter and smoother, ensuring a flat model base, and can accommodate several models.
- Durable and high temperature resistance: It is made of borosilicate glass, and it has strong heat resistance and can work at a temperature of 400ºC. With a hardness of 8 Mohs, it is more robust and durable, so it can be used repeatedly without reducing performance and without frequent replacement.
- Applicable to a variety of filaments: Raise3D Printing Build Surface is compatible with various filaments up to 300℃: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill. For the setting temperature of the printing plate for different filaments, please refer to the 3D Printing Materials Guide.
- Easy to install: it can be directly placed on the existing heating bed. It is fixed with several clips, which makes it easy to install and remove.
- Easy to clean: After being used many times, it can be taken off and cleaned with water or alcohol. Soapy water can also be used to clean the glass surface.
- You need to confirm the nozzle height to prevent the nozzle from being too low and touching the build surface.
- If the model does not adhere to the printing plate, you can apply a layer of PVP solid glue on the surface of the printing plate.
- The glass build plate is fragile, so extra care has to be taken so as not to break it when you either remove it or put it back in the printer.
Prices may vary by region.
Customers outside of the US, please contact a local Raise3D distributor or reseller to get a quote or tech support.