Debugging based on user feedback.
1. Fixed the current printer selection that did not sync in the menu and the Prepare to Slice panel after changing the printer settings in the printer dialog.
2. Removed the unnecessary Wipe Tower’s bounding box, checking if the Wipe Tower function is disabled.
3. Fixed the issue that the Ironing function does not work on macOS.
4. Allowed the Overhang Shells Angle value to zero and disabled the Overhang Shells Detection if the Overhang Shells Angle is 90 degrees.
5. Fixed a display issue with the advanced settings dialog on Linux and Windows.
6. Fixed the GCode preview issue if the Build Plate Shape is an Ellipse.
7. Fixed some French translations.