Version 1.3.0411 – Nov 16, 2022
- Fixed the issue that the Hot End Controller Board failed to update.
- Increase the adaptive baud rate of the Hot End Controller Board to improve communication efficiency.
Version 0.3.1026 – Nov 3, 2021
- Optimized thermal protection process to reduce false temperature error reports.
Version 0.3.609 – Aug 4, 2021
- Reduce the risks of random pauses in high-speed printing and short-segment printing with the reduced communication bandwidth between the motion controller board and the touch screen.
Version 0.2.506 – May 11, 2020
- Fixed the problem that the z-axis is too high for pausing and resuming printing when the nozzle is switched.
Version 0.2.407 – Apr 30, 2020
- Optimized the filter function of fracturing filament detection to reduce noise alarm.
- Increased the upper limit protection of heating temperature. When the current temperature exceeds the maximum allowable temperature, it will alarm and lower the temperature.
- Fixed the problem that the right nozzle is outside the platform when the model is printed against the edge of the platform in Mirror Mode.
- Fixed the problem that the temperature of the left and right nozzles drops when the printer starts printing in Duplication Mode and Mirror Mode.
- Fixed the problem that the printing flowrate setting does not take effect on the right nozzle in Duplication Mode and Mirror Mode.
Version 0.0.66 – Oct 29, 2018
- Rewrite junction/jerk algorithm. Optimized planning strategy for better acceleration control.
- Added basic thermal protection function if the heating speed is lower than 1.8C/s, firmware will throw out an Error. (If running with modified cooling or different fans. heating speed may lower than 1.8C/s).
- Implemented new USB communication protocol, shifted from single thread protocol to multi process safe protocol, improved USB latency.
- Implemented basic fast pause/stop function.
- Enlarged planning buffer size from 16 to 32, to improve performance under random USB communication delay while doing high speed printing with very short segments.
Version 1.1.6-rev1 – November 2, 2017
- Add history tracking into thermal runaway function
- Reimplemented thermal runaway function, added protection while changed by gcode
- Temperature reporting during heating period fixed
- Enlarged thermal runaway protection range to fix the thermal error on certain machines
- Add extruder number while throwing out max or min temperature error to help identify the corresponding thermalcouple
- Add compile option for single extruder. (uncomment #define DUAL to get dual head version.) In case to avoid the damaged second thermocouple on single head machine to generate an error
- Modified M112 kill function to implement fast stop feature