Hi! This is Nick from Raise3D Tech Support with another #QuickTechTip.
- First, go to our Youtube Channel @Raise3D and check out the Unboxing Guide. This will go over all the steps necessary to unbox your printer (you don’t want to leave those Z clamps on).
- Second, go ahead and read through the Quick Start Guide that’s included with the 3D printer. This will go over all the necessary steps for setup and the parts that are included in the accessories box.
- Third, go to our website and download our slicing software ideaMaker. The ideaMaker manual and release notes will have a full list of details on ideaMaker’s features.
- Fourth, go ahead and check the Z offsets on the machine. The steps for this procedure are covered in the Quick Start Guide, and there is also a video guide on YouTube.
- Finally, if you want to start printing with 3rd party filaments, go ahead and check out our Open Filament Program on our website. This will have a full list of tested and compatible filaments that have downloadable templates you can import into ideaMaker for your own use.
For more tips like these, and answers to your other questions, go ahead and check out our series of Playlists on Youtube.
Use Our 5 Tips Infographic For Quick Reference
#QuickTechTip | FIRST 5 Steps To Start You Printing On a Raise3D Pro2
on YouTube @Raise3D
Connect with Raise3D