This version can only work for users who have upgraded the Raise3D Hyper Speed Pro2 Series Upgrade with Hyper FFF™ technology. *(Note: If you have not applied for the Pro2 Series Hyper Speed Upgrade and installed the upgrade package, even if you download this RaiseTouch version, you will not be able to use it.)
Release notes – Exclusively for the Pro2 Series (with Hyper Speed Upgrade Only)
- A Wizard of Hyper Speed Calibration
Help users to complete calibration of hyper speed mode to prepare for printing.
2. Distinguish Labels for Hyper Speed Gcode
Display labels for the Gcode supporting hyper speed to distinguish (lightning sign, L1, L2).
- Fixed the issue where the printer would automatically cool down after heating for a period of time in idle state.
- Fixed the issue where the printer would collide with the model when pausing or stopping the printing process.
- Fixed the issue where the axis was not moving during the filament loading or unloading.
- Fixed the issue where the filament was not being extruded during unloading.
When printing after upgrading to the Hyper Speed version, please try to avoid power outages.