Pro2 Series Hyper Speed Release Notes
- Support Hyper Speed Mode. After upgrading, the effective printing speed of specific filaments can reach the L1 level of Hyper FFF™ (ie 150mm/s).
- After upgrading to the Hyper Speed version, the logo of Hyper Speed will be added to the Home page.
- Hyper Speed Calibration Wizard. Help users complete frequency calibration in Hyper Speed Mode and prepare for printing.
- Labels Used to Distinguish Hyper Speed. For documents that support Hyper Speed Mode, display labels to distinguish (labels of lightning, labels of L1)
- Automatic Firmware Upgrade Function of Motion Controller Board. When installing the RaiseTouch firmware, the motion controller board firmware can be upgraded automatically.
Next version features:
- Optimize the Filament Detection may cause the machine to report an error problem.
- Optimize the model printing failure and related display problems during the Power Loss Recovery.
- Optimize printing experience and printing stability.