Got your slicing settings all dialed in for your favorite filament? You can now upload your ideaMaker slicing profiles to the online ideaMaker Library with just a few clicks.
1. Click the RaiseCloud icon in the top right of ideaMaker’s main interface to log into your RaiseCloud account. If you have not registered a RaiseCloud account, please register an account at this link: https://cloud.raise3d.com/reg.html.
2. Click the “Play” icon on the left side of the screen to open the “Prepare to Slice” panel. In the Left or Primary Extruder drop-down, choose the filament whose profile you want to share. From the Template drop-down, select the template, then click “More”.
3. In this menu, click “Share to ideaMaker Library”.
4. A pop-up window will appear in ideaMaker. When that window indicates that loading is complete, click “OK” to close it.
5. An ideaMaker Library sharing page will open automatically in your browser. The page will automatically populate the sections marked below using the template’s existing details. You’ll just need to enter a title and description for the slicing template, and choose an image to go with the profile.
6. Once you’ve posted your settings template, we will review the content you submitted within 24 hours. If there are no issues, then your template will be added to the ideaMaker Library’s collection.