Using high-quality stainless steel, E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate has good flatness and durability, and has a strong magnetic force, which can be well absorbed on the heating bed. The flexible plate is flexible and easy to bend. You can directly remove the model by bending it. It can be bent up to 5000 times and is not easy to damage.
1×E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 370×259×8mm
Weight with Packaging: 39g
Material: stainless steel
- Durable: The printing plate can be reused at least 5000 times, and can withstand the high temperature of the nozzle and printing plate of the Raise3D printer (The maximum temperature that the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate can withstand is 110°C).
- Strictly controlled printing plate thickness tolerance: E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate is very flat, and any variation in the thickness of the printing plate is small.
- Applicable to a variety of filaments: Raise3D Printing Build Surface is compatible with various filaments up to 300℃: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill. For the setting temperature of the printing plate for different filaments, please consult the 3D Printing Materials Guide.
- Easy to use: No screws are required for installation. After the BuildTak Printing Surface is directly pasted onto the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate, you can place it directly on the heating bed. There is no need to use a spatula when removing the model, you can just gently bend the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate with both hands to easily remove the model.
- High-quality materials: It is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is rust-resistant and tough to damage.
- Stronger magnetism: It stays stable on the heating bed and will not be easily dislodged during the printing process.
- The edge of the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate is relatively sharp. When taking it out, please hold it carefully to prevent the plate from scratching your hands.
- Do not touch the printing plate with your hands during printing.
- After printing, the temperature of the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate is extremely high. Please wait for the E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate to drop to room temperature before taking it out.
- When removing the model from the printing plate with a scraper, please be careful not to scratch your hands with the scraper. Please make sure to keep the scraper parallel to the printing plate when removing printed objects, so as not to damage the BuildTak printing surface.