Packaging Size (WxDxH): 570 x 260 x 80 mm
Weight with Packaging: 3.5 kg
This product needs to be activated after purchase:
- Finish purchase on Raise3D website (US) or your local authorized reseller (EU and other territories)
- Wait to receive the product package you ordered
- Find the Upgrade Letter with Upgrade Code in the package
- Upgrade your Pro3 Series printer here. Please make sure to update your Pro3 Series’ Motion Controller Board Firmware to version 1.3.0411 before upgrading your Pro3 Series with Hyper Speed Mode. To download the Pro3 Series’ Motion Controller Board Firmware, please visit here.
For more information on how to install and use this Upgrade Kit, please click here. If you have any questions during upgrade, please contact email@example.com.
The Hyper Speed Upgrade Kit (Pro3 Series Only) is the first product from Raise3D’s Hyper FFF technology. With the upgrade, the printing speed of a Pro3 Series 3D printer is boosted from an average of 50-80 mm/s to 200-350 mm/s, and acceleration is boosted from 1,000 mm/s2 to 10,000 mm/s2, with no loss of accuracy or part quality.
A printer equipped with a Hyper Speed Upgrade can deliver 600-1,000 grams of filament within 24 hours, meaning any parts under 400 grams will be finished within 12 hours.
The kit includes:
- An Upgrade Letter: An Upgrade Letter is included in the Upgrade Kit with an Upgrade Code. With this code, you’ll be able to download the necessary files to upgrade your Pro3 Series.
- Software upgrades
- Two Hyper Speed Hot Ends 0.4mm (Pro3 Series Only): The high-flowrate hot ends are designed for the Pro3 Series in Hyper Speed Mode. 2 Hyper Speed Hot Ends are included in the Upgrade Kit.
- A Hyper Speed Auto Calibrator (Pro3 Series Only): An auto frequency calibrator is included in the Upgrade Kit, so the printer will be able to measure its own frequency and adjust the parameters by itself. With Pro3 Series’ robust construction and stable design, the printer can keep its own frequency for months without shifting. It is recommended that the calibration process be carried out every 2-3 months. A manual calibration process is also included.
- A spool of Hyper Speed PLA (Color: White. Specifications: 1kg/ 1.75mm): The Hyper Speed filament line is comprised of the most commonly used filaments, such as PLA and ABS. These filaments are designed to withstand the higher speed and still maintain high accuracy.
- A spool of Hyper Speed ABS (Color: Natural. Specifications: 1kg/ 1.75mm): The Hyper Speed filament line is comprised of the most commonly used filaments, such as PLA and ABS. These filaments are designed to withstand the higher speed and still maintain high accuracy.
Please note that for Hyper Speed to function correctly, the Hyper Speed Hot Ends 0.4mm (Pro3 Series Only), the Hyper Speed Auto Calibrator (Pro3 Series Only), and the Hyper Speed Filaments must be installed on a Pro3 Series printer activated with Hyper Speed Mode. The absence of any of these components may result in printing failure.
Please note that one Hyper Speed Upgrade Kit can only be applied once to a single Pro3 Series 3D printer. If you wish to have the Hyper Speed Upgrade on multiple Pro3 Series 3D printers, please buy the corresponding number of Hyper Speed Upgrade Kits.
For Raise3D Pro3 Series 3D printers.
Prices may vary by region.
Customers outside of the US, please contact a local Raise3D distributor or reseller to get a quote or tech support.