Version 0.0.66 – Oct 29, 2018
- Rewrite junction/jerk algorithm. Optimized planning strategy for better acceleration control.
- Added basic thermal protection function if the heating speed is lower than 1.8C/s, firmware will throw out an Error. (If running with modified cooling or different fans. heating speed may lower than 1.8C/s).
- Implemented new USB communication protocol, shifted from single thread protocol to multi process safe protocol, improved USB latency.
- Implemented basic fast pause/stop function.
- Enlarged planning buffer size from 16 to 32, to improve performance under random USB communication delay while doing high speed printing with very short segments.
Version 1.1.6-rev1 – November 2, 2017
- Add history tracking into thermal runaway function
- Reimplemented thermal runaway function, added protection while changed by gcode
- Temperature reporting during heating period fixed
- Enlarged thermal runaway protection range to fix the thermal error on certain machines
- Add extruder number while throwing out max or min temperature error to help identify the corresponding thermalcouple
- Add compile option for single extruder. (uncomment #define DUAL to get dual head version.) In case to avoid the damaged second thermocouple on single head machine to generate an error
- Modified M112 kill function to implement fast stop feature