The Raise3D E2 Flexible Plate with BuildTak Printing Surface is an ideal build plate for 3D printing. The E2 Flexible Plate is made of highly elastic stainless steel with fast heat conduction, elevated hardness, easy bending, and magnetic attraction. It can conduct heat quickly during printing. After printing, you can gently bend the printing plate to remove the model. BuildTak is widely recognized in the 3D printing industry as an adhesive build surface that provides the perfect amount of texture to grip the first layer of most filaments. At the same time, after printing, the filaments attached to the build surface can be easily removed. There is a special adhesive behind the BuildTak Printing Surface, which can stick tightly to the build plate and will become dislodged during the printing process.
1×highly elastic stainless-steel plate
1×BuildTak printing surface
Product size: 368×254×5.2mm
Packing size (WxDxH): 370×254×5.5mm
Package weight: 440g
- Excellent adhesion: E2 Flexible Plate has strong adhesion. The E2 Flexible Plate is tightly attached to the heating bed by magnetic attraction, and there will be no displacement during the printing process, which helps avoid printing failure.
- Easy to take out and easy to bend: After printing is completed and the temperature of the printing plate drops to room temperature, you can directly hold the handle of the printing plate to remove it. You can gently twist the printing plate to remove the model from the plate. Large models can be easily removed with the help of a scraper.
- Durable: The printing surface can withstand the high temperature of the nozzle and printing plate of the Raise3D printer (The maximum temperature that the E2 Flexible Plate can withstand is 110°C).
- Strictly controlled printing plate thickness tolerance: E2 Flexible Plate is very flat, and any variation in the thickness of the printing plate is small.
Raise3D E2 Flexible Plate is compatible with various filaments up to 300℃: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
For the setting temperature of the printing plate for different filaments, please consult the 3D Printing Materials Guide.
Tips for filaments:
- TPU-Please use a lower printing plate temperature (25℃-60℃) for printing.
- PETG-PETG may bond excessively to the printing plate. It is recommended to closely control the distance between the nozzle and the printing plate.
- PC-In order to obtain better adhesion of the printing plate, it is recommended to closely control the distance between the nozzle and the printing plate and place the model in the center of the build area.
- Nylon – PVP solid glue must be used to coat the printing plate to make the model adhere properly to the printing plate.
- The edge of the printing plate is relatively sharp. When taking it out, please hold it carefully to prevent the plate from scratching your hands.
- Do not touch the printing plate with your hands during printing.
- After printing, the temperature of the printing plate is extremely high. Please wait for the printing plate to drop to room temperature before taking it out.
- When removing the model from the printing plate with a scraper, please be careful not to scratch your hands with the scraper. Please make sure to keep the scraper parallel to the printing plate when removing printed objects, so as not to damage the BuildTak printing surface.