The V3 Brass Nozzle has excellent thermal conductivity, which means it can transfer heat from the hot end to the nozzle and filament more efficiently than other materials. The Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is exquisitely designed, with high quality, sturdiness and durability, and suitable for printing with filament up to 300℃, or printing with non-abrasive filament. The diameter of Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is 0.4mm, as indicated on the nozzle surface.
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 130 x 110 x 5mm
Weight with Packaging: 9g
Diameter of the nozzle: 0.4mm
Maximum diameter: 10mm
For Raise3D Pro3 Series, Pro2 series and E2 3D printers.
Only available at 0.4mm.
- Exquisite design: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is exquisitely designed to effectively prevent filament leakage at the hot end and to provide a smooth, glossy and consistent printing finish. The internal grooves and protrusions are carefully conceived to reduce resistance on corners, and the chamfer design is used to reduce the loss of filament.
- High-quality material: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is made of high-quality brass material, which does not rust or corrode easily. The brass nozzle is durable and easy to install.
- Smooth surface: The smooth surface allows the nozzle to connect to the hot end smoothly to avoid leakage of filament, and achieve a smooth and neat printing finish.
- High precision: The inner wall of the nozzle of the 3D printer extruder is smooth without burrs, and the viscosity coefficient is small. The diameter variation of the extruder nozzle is less than 0.02 mm, produces smooth extrusion when printing.
- Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D V3 Brass Nozzle is suitable for Raise3D Pro3 Series, Pro2 Series and E2 printers.
Compatible with various filaments: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
The brass nozzle is suitable for printing non-abrasive filaments such as PLA or ABS that do not contain certain additives. Using filaments with additives such as glass, carbon fiber or metal particles will accelerate the wear of the brass nozzle and greatly reduce its service life.
The grooves and ridges inside the nozzle are prone to damage, which can block the nozzle or increase the diameter of the nozzle orifice and make it unusable.
Tips for filaments:
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium PLA is 190℃-220℃.
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium ABS is 245℃-265℃.
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium PETG is 230℃-240℃.
- The recommended nozzle temperature for Raise3D Premium Nylon is 280℃-290℃.
- For more recommended nozzle temperature of Raise3D Premium official filament, please consult the Filament Guide.
- During the printing process, the temperature of the nozzle is very high, please do not touch the nozzle directly.
- When disassembling the nozzle and the hot end, please wear the heat-insulating gloves provided to prevent burns.
- After replacing the nozzle, be sure to recalibrate the distance between the nozzle and the printing plate, and also calibrate the height of the left and right nozzles to achieve a smooth printing experience.
Prices may vary by region.
Customers outside of the US, please contact a local Raise3D distributor or reseller to get a quote or tech support.