RaiseTouch 1.4.3 with RaiseCloud Release Notes – E2 Only
Aug 14, 2020
Aug 14, 2020
Release notes – Exclusively for the E2
New requested features and debugging based on user feedback.
You can set the distance between the nozzle and the print bed when Z axis is homing in “Settings> Machine>Hardware>Z Probe Offset>Z Home Gap“.
Greatly reduced the detection time of bed leveling. Taking the 63-point leveling as an example, the detection time is shortened to 30% of the original.
（1）Moved settings related to Bed Leveling to “Utilities>Leveling>Bed-Leveling Settings”.
Clicked “Tools” icone to enter the bed-leveling settings page.
2）Clicked “Advanced” to configure advanced settings for Bed Leveling.
（1） The unboxing video and filament loading video are now in high-resolution.
（2） Added the offset calibration guide after the start-up wizard.
When the printer is under Mirror Mode and Duplication Mode, the height difference between left and right nozzle will be detected. The printer is unable to print unless the deviation is under 0.2mm.
Added physical calibration when you modify the settings in “Settings> Machine>Hardware>Z Probe Offset”.
1. Fixed the issue of the low probability that the filament won’t unload after automatic pre-extrusion.
2. Fixed the issue that the motion controller board failed to update online.
3. Fixed the issue that the Wi-Fi icon cannot be displayed after restarting when you manually add a network.
4. Fixed some interface display problems.
5. Fixed the issue that RaiseCloud might be offline after restarting the printer.
6. Fixed an issue that the default fan speed was modified from 30% to 0%.