Raise3D N series extruder hot end kit, including a brass nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat pipe (built-in PTFE tube), silicone protective cover. It is suitable for V2 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm (N Series Printer Only) sold on Raise3D’s official website.
1x 0.4mm brass nozzle
1x 17.7mm throat tube
1x aluminum heating block
1 x heat sink
For Raise3D N series printers.
|Installation type||Insert directly into the extruder|
|Throat tube length||17.7mm|
|Throat tube material||Titanium alloy|
|Working temperature||300℃ max.|
|Package size (WxHxD)||130 x 110 x 30mm|
- Applicability and compatibility: Hot End Assembly (V2) (N Series Only) is only compatible with Raise3D N series printer; it is easily to install, and can be inserted directly into the extruder.
- Anti-leakage and anti-clogging design: The nozzle of the extruder is seamlessly connected to the throat tube to prevent leakage or blockage of filaments.
- Heat resistance: The maximum working temperature is 300°
- Nozzle can be replaced: V2 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm (N Series Printer Only) sold on Raise3D’s official website.
- Compatible with various filaments: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
- When disassembling and assembling the hot end, please power off the printer. The temperature of the hot end can be very high, so please wear the supplied heat-insulating gloves and use needle-nose pliers to perform any intervention.
- Be sure to check all wiring and power supply ratings carefully. It is recommended to perform any intervention on the nozzle only after turning off the power to avoid the possibility of a short circuit and fire.
Prices may vary by region.
Customers outside of the US, please contact a local Raise3D distributor or reseller to get a quote or tech support.