Raise3D V3 Hot End Assembly (Pro2 Series Only) is only applicable to Raise3D Pro2 series (Pro2 and Pro2 Plus) printers. Raise3D V3 Hot End Assembly (Pro2 Series Only) includes a brass nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat tube, heat sink and silicone protective cover. It is suitable for V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle sold on Raise3D’s official website.
1x 0.4mm brass nozzle
1x 20.7mm throat tube
1x aluminum heating block
1 x heat sink
|Installation type||Insert directly into the extruder|
|Throat tube length||20.7mm|
|Throat tube material||Titanium alloy|
|Aluminum heating block size||33 x 15 x 10mm|
|Working temperature||The highest temperature is 330℃|
|Package size (WxHxD)||130 x 110 x 30mm|
- Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D V3 Hot End Assembly (Pro2 Series Only) is only compatible with Raise3D Pro2 and Pro2 Plus printer; it is easily to install, and can be inserted directly into the extruder.
- Anti-leakage and anti-clogging design: The nozzle of the extruder is seamlessly connected to the throat tube to prevent leakage or blockage of filaments.
- Heat resistance: The maximum working temperature is 330°
- Nozzle can be replaced: V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle sold on Raise3D’s official website.
- Compatible with various filaments: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
- Compatible filament size: 1.75mm filament
- When disassembling and assembling the hot end, please power off the printer. The temperature of the hot end can be very high, so please wear the supplied heat-insulating gloves and use needle-nose pliers to perform any intervention.
- Be sure to check all wiring and power supply ratings carefully. It is recommended to operate the nozzle after turning off the power to avoid short circuit and fire.
- Please consult Manual-how to replace the hot end assembly for how to disassemble and assemble the hot end.
Prices may vary by region.
Customers outside of the US, please contact a local Raise3D distributor or reseller to get a quote or tech support.