- Added a firmware upgrade wizard in Maintenance under Other.
- Added a Reconnect Serial Port button in Maintenance under Other -> Safe Mode.
- Added Enable Extruder Offset and Extruder Offset settings under More Settings -> Hardware -> Extruders.
If you have edited the Extruder Offset in ideaMaker, please disable this option in case of an incorrect calculation for dual-extrusion prints.
- Added a Turn on filament sensor option under Advanced Settings.
If your filament cannot be detected or has issues working properly with the Filament Run-out Sensor, please disable this option.
- Added a Cool down after a print paused setting under Advanced Settings.
- Added sorting options for files and folders inside Local storage and USB storage.
- Added auto-preloading filament before unloading (for Pro2 series printers).
- Added auto-heating of both nozzles before nozzle switching and a print’s start (for Pro2 series printers). This prevents the nozzle lifting at low temperature which may cause harm to the nozzle.
- Added Camera function for Pro2 series.
Timelapse settings can be edited by pressing the Tool button in the Camera page.
- Added Allow Remote Access without Password
- Added German Language
- Fixed Wi-Fi connection failure issue with non-Latin characters in Wi-Fi name.
- Fixed long-time print resume loading issue after pausing by code M2000.
- Fixed the height display issue during multi-object print.
- Saved Loading/Unloading nozzle temperature after reboot.
- Saved Move Step unit after reboot.